Saturday, August 9, 2008

Les Miserables in Concert!!

I am incredibly blessed to have a great group of friends and last night, I was blessed even more. My friend Katie invited me to attend the Hollywood Bowl's production of Les Miserables in Concert. We had box seats thanks to the raffle she won at work and Katie, her sister Clare, my sister Ali and I attended. Clare made a delicious dinner with appetizer, entree, and amazing desserts from a local bakery. We got there early to eat dinner in our box and enjoy the yummy food, wine, and conversation before the show started. We were so cultured!

The show was awesome and so many of the players had amazing voices. Melora Hardin (from The Office) played Fantine and Jean Valjean and Javert were incredible as well. Ali took pictures so I'll post some as soon I can but it was tons of fun and I'm so glad I wasn't the only one to cry at the end (Thank you to Clare!). It was an awesome show with wonderful people and a box at the Hollywood Bowl!

No comments: