Saturday, August 2, 2008

Getting Started

So after reading different people's blogs for years (well, mainly just Carmen's) I am inspired to create my own. I am horrible at keeping in touch with friends and with so much going on in life packing everything into individualized emails just isn't happening for me right now. Hence, my blog. This will be my means on communicating the daily activities of my life with the individuals that I don't get to see or talk to as much as I would like. I hope that it doesn't take the place of emails, phone calls, or cards, but I know that I need to be more dedicated to communicating and I see this as a means to do that.

I'm going to give this a trial run and if it works, then I'll continue it. If I find myself bored with typing up my life (goodness knows I can't keep a journal for that reason), then I'll call it quits. But for now, let's see how it goes!

Any suggestions for how to improve my blog or tips on how to stay on top of it would be greatly appreciated!

Jenn

No comments: