Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carmen Started Another Survey!

10 YEARS AGO I...
1. was enjoying my senior year of high school with a great group of friends (Alpha Omega!!)
2. was annoyed when gas prices were over $1.30 a gallon
3. had a huge crush on the boy that sat next to me in English class but never told him.
4. took photography as a fine art and learned how to develop film by hand (totally useless knowledge now)
5. thought I'd be married by 21...ha ha ha, that's actually really funny!

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST:
1. fold laundry
2. clean the kitchen so the plumber can come look at the sink that's leaking
3. print some political cartoons for my students to work on this week
4. take a bath to relax
5. wear my retainers to bed (I try to do this every two weeks or so because I'm paranoid about my teeth moving)

5 THINGS I'D DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
1. donate money to charity
2. travel to Africa and Europe and China
3. buy a Honda that DOESN'T have a rattling sound!
4. buy a jacuzzi bath tub
5. completely redo the kitchen so nothing leaks or looks like it came from the 1950s (metal cabinets...'nuff said)

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Long Beach, CA
2. Malibu, CA
3. South Kensington (London), England
4. Calabasas, CA (that place was cursed...always a fire or a flood, or a leaky ceiling, etc.)
5. Moorpark, CA

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Sears Sales Associate (I was 15 and this was a terrible job...selling purses and panty hose were not my life goals)
2. Disneyland employee
3. Nanny for Miss Mia in Malibu (she was so cute! I miss her!)
4. Curriculum Developer
5. Teacher

No comments: