Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Floating Car

I was flipping through my pictures from our river trip and found the pictures I took of the car boat that someone had there. This man named "Captain Terry" (seriously, that's what he introduced himself to us as) had an old car that was built to be a boat as well. The undercarriage was sealed and the car has a prop in the back that moves it through the water.

He was taking random people around for free rides. Well, not exactly free since we paid him in cold water from the cooler and some red vines (he ate lunch with another group of people so he was already full and was looking for a snack). So anyways, here's the car both as a boat and coming onto the shore.

1 comment:

CCR said...

That's possibly one of the strangest things I've seen and I think you were brave to trust Captain Terry and his weirdo car. ;0) Maybe I'll mention that to Kenny...he has an old Chevy Bel Air that would look pretty sweet floating down the river in Blythe!