Monday, September 15, 2008

Boring

I have to say that since work started again, my life has been really boring but very busy. I know that sounds kinda strange in the same sentence but I since I find myself staying at school late for cheer practices or games, my personal life is boring. Some of my friends asked me out on Saturday night but I was too tired to go hang out with them! Instead I opted to stay home and crash around 10 pm. While 10 pm is late for a week night, I was kinda bummed to be that tired and miss out on girlfriend bonding.

So yeah, personal life is boring but work is crazy busy. For example, here's the schedule for next week and approximate times in which I plan to get home:

Monday: work, faculty meeting, cheer booster meeting = get home around 9 pm
Tuesday: work, Back to School Night = get home around 9 pm
Wednesday: work, cheer practice = get home around 5 pm
Thursday: work, JV football game = get home around 7 pm
Friday: work, Varsity football game = get home around 11 pm

I know that most people finish work around 5 pm but since I leave for work around 6-6:30 am, it seems like an 11 hour day to come home at 5. It's times like this that I wish I were paid by the hour and not on a salary!

1 comment:

CCR said...

Hey, so I'm thinking of trying one of those "work from home, get rich quick" schemes, wanna join me? Or we could win Publisher's Clearing House or the lottery and not have to work at all. So far that's all I've got. Let me know if you have any better ideas. ;0)