Friday, November 28, 2008

Productivity!

Today I have been so productive! I woke up at 7:30 and hit the shower. I got dressed and Tyler came over for some Aunt Jenny babysitting while Michelle was shopping for Christmas gifts. Tyler and hung out this morning and ran some errands (buying shampoo & conditioner, trip to Starbucks--Tyler loves Starbucks, took a walk, filling a perscription, and a visit to Katie's house) before coming home to eat lunch and take a nap (just for Tyler...I had work to do).

While Tyler was sleeping, I put up my Christmas tree and got all the lights working. I used to be strongly opposed to fake Christmas trees since I grew up with real trees but I love having a tree all month long and I avoid the falling needles and having to water it...and they make candles with the Christmas tree scent so I'm set. So my tree is up and all decorated and I put up our Maine Christmas village (Lighthouse, Lobster Shack, Fishing Rental hut, etc.) for Papa.

Michelle came and picked Tyler so then I vacuumed, dusted, cleaned out my freezer (did you know frozen food can go bad? Yeah, they put expiration dates on it and apparently food from 2007 isn't good anymore--gross, I know), did some laundry, and it's only 3:30 pm! Yeah, it's definitely been a productive day but I have to say that the side effect of it is that I'm absolutely starving! Off to go make some popcorn and drink Diet Coke.

1 comment:

CCR said...

I need a day like that.